Start a new topic

Create custom scorecard

Can the Standard Scorecard (plain paper) be customized and saved as the default or

at least show up in the Reports - Standard Reports - Scorecard menu? I want to add

rows to track putts per player.

2 people have this question

Our course has changed the front 9 to accomodate renovations.  How can I change the par on 4 holes so the stats come out correctly? Chomonix golf course
Hole # 2=Par 3   Hole #4=Par 4   Hole #5=Par 3  Hole #6=Par 5

1) We have a rule in our league that when one player competes against both opponents without a sub, he/she only gets one point per player.  This is a built in penalty for the partner as a no show. I have been searching for a way to reduce the 2 point bonus to one point on only that score card, but no success and I'm probably not looking in the right place.........

2) When a team forfeit occurs, our rule mandates that the team that shows up and plays is automatically awarded 6 points per player, and if they match or beat their net score against the par for that nine, they are awarded another 2 points.  When I use the letter "F" in the forfeiting teams' score, the opponent automatically gets 22 points as set in our points parameter, however I would  like to manually enter their points as prescribed from our rule and still maintain the accumulated score accurately.

Hey Bob, shoot me an email. jcardenas21 at

I'm not sure what you mean by"add name on scorecard"? I know I can use the editor to add this info but I was looking for a way to alter the existing Scorecard Report permanently.

add name on scorecard

Login or Signup to post a comment