Unless you are in a warmer climate, your group is between seasons during the winter months. Many leagues pass on the responsibility of using League Manager to a new person next season. What all do you need to do?
- Make a backup of the season-end data.
- Install League Manager on the incoming league secretary's computer. Either install it from your CD or log into your account for a download link.
- Restore backup file to new person's computer.
- New person learns League Manager and Creates New League.
- New person starts new season's league using last season's League Manager settings and scores.
- Outgoing league secretary sends an email to email@example.com to notify us of change, including new person's name, phone number and email address. We will add them to the account.