To begin, make sure you are on event #1 in your League Manager Desktop Software.
You will find the Point Calculation Parameters by clicking on Setup menu.
STEP 1 - View Tab 2 Player Vs. Player:
- We have chosen to award 4 points to the winner for demonstration purposes.
- Delete the "1" from the points per hole. This is a default. Type "0" (zero).
- Type the points awarded per match "Best Net" in the middle circled box.
- Notice the gray box at the bottom of the image; it totals 1 point because this example plays on a 9-hole course and awards 1 point to the winner with the lowest total NET score.
Step 2 - Make sure there are no other points in tabs 3 - 6.
Step 3 - View Tab 7 Other:
- Make sure your Type of Play radio button is set to play head to head.
- Click the Finish button to save your settings.
Step 4 - Setting the correct option in Handicap Calculation Parameter.
- Make sure you are viewing event #1.
- From the Setup menu, select Handicap Calculation Parameters.
- Click the OK check mark at the lower right corner of the first page of the Handicap Calculation Parameters window. This will advance you to the screen shown below.
- As shown in the image below, make sure your radio button is set to
A. Player Vs. Player then click the Next button. This will advance you
to a new screen.
- Click the Next button again and click the Finished button to save this setting.
ADDENDUM: The Scorecard: We play against one other individual and award point(s) for lowest net score for round
- The gross score (Scr) less the handicap (Hcp) equals the Net score (Net). Joe's net 31 is less than Robert's net 37, so Joe wins 1 point.