To begin, make sure you are on event #1 in your League Manager Desktop Software.
You will find the Point Calculation Parameters by clicking on Setup menu.
STEP 1 - View Tab 2 Player Vs. Player:
- We have chosen to award 1 point for demonstration purposes. Note: "1" is the default setting.
- Type the number in the circled box if it is not already populated.
- Notice the gray box at the bottom of the image; it totals 9 points because this example plays on a 9-hole course and awards 1 point per hole.
Step 3 - View Tab 7 Other:
- Make sure your Type of Play radio button is set to play head to head.
- Click the Finish button to save your settings.
Step 4 - Setting the correct option in Handicap Calculation Parameter.
- Make sure you are viewing event #1.
From the Setup menu, select Handicap Calculation Parameters
- Click the OK check mark in the lower right corner of the first screen of the Handicap Parameters. You will access the handicapping parameters on Tab #1.
- As shown in the image below, make sure your radio button is set to A. Player Vs. Player then click the Next button. This will advance you to a new screen.
- Click the Next button again and click the Finished button to save this setting.
ADDENDUM: The Scorecard: We play against one other individual and award point(s) for lowest net score on each hole
- The (+) sign represents handicap strokes. Robert's handicap of 10 minus Joe's handicap of 3 equals 7 strokes for Robert.
- At the bottom of the scorecard, the system will calculate the winner of each hole and award a point (or split the point if tied on the hole).
- Hole #10 Ex: Joe scored 4, Robert shot 4 gross minus a stroke nets 3. Robert won the hole.
- The sum of the points for this event are totaled on the right side of the card under the points column.